Smartway India Enterprises L.L.P. ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.smartshoppi.com (the "Site" “web site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information:-we smartshoppi.com may collect and store the information’s while you register as a seller/buyer with our web site like name, address, gender, DOB, email address, Telephone numbers, Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the website, etc… you will have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by accessing through your login and password. We would request you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes.
3. We may share personal information collected with our other corporate entities and affiliates or third parties. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
4. We may collect information relating to any search/purchase you make through our website i.e., related to your buying behaviour.
5. We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
6. We continually try to improve our product and service offerings, so we collect/analyse demographic and profile data about our users activity on smartshoppi.com.
8. This web site may link to other web sites which may not be in our control, so users are advised to read their terms and conditions and privacy policies of each web site they visit
9. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
10. We may use your personal Identifiable information to:
11. Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide you with a better experience on our Website.
The website/App is primarily focussed at business users. We do not use the Application, to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove/delete such information from our files immediately.
OPT OUT RIGHTS
After setting up an account you may opt out of receiving promotional marketing related communications from us, please follow the instructions in the message.
SAFE AND SECURE
We offer a 100% safe web site with industry standard secure systems to protect your personal and payment details, we do not store your complete credit/debit card details or payment information’s in our system, and this is directly transmitted directly to the bank for processing. All this is done through an encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which helps to complete without incident.
We never email or call a customer and ask their password, credit /debit card or bank details for any type of verification or during our support services. So don’t disclose these details if you are contacted by or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as smartshoppi.com.
If you receive any suspicious email with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link, always go directly to smartshoppi.com and go to account management section.
If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident immediately to smartshoppi.com .
A phishing email will normally have a tone of urgency – like "Your account will be temporarily suspended" and therefore please "Login to keep your account active." Please remember we will never send such emails to its customers.
Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account, better avoid using public computer or terminal, always logout after completion without fail. While creating a password use combination of characters and numbers, do not use your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) email.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are
Please contact us in case any questions regarding the above mentioned points.